Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stuffed

Okay so no recipes yet, and none still with this post, but because my blog has to do with food, I figured I should write about my dinner.

My roommate Jessica invited a bunch of friends over tonight for dinner, one of which was leaving for his home, Chile, tomorrow. To give Martine (that's his name) a proper American send off, Jessica wanted to create an All-American meal. So we settled on a "down home" menu:

Pot Roast with Sweet Onions
Roasted Vegetables (new potatoes, yams, red peppers, butternut squash and red onions)
Macaroni & Cheese (courtesy Nicholas Miller)
Whole Wheat Rolls
Blueberry-Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream

The dinner party was for (8) and I could have sworn we weren't going to have enough food - but sure enough everyone is extremely full.

Again, no pictures, I have no foresight. I guess the most appropriate picture would be of me being full, but that's unattractive. So just trust me when I say, I'm stuffed.

Promise - recipes to follow.

No comments: